Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lovelies



i think i'm getting older cause i didn't turn off the water tap and got scolding, twice! FML.
currently listening to Liszt and Tchaikovsky. The Concertos are AWESOME!
i mean yea i'm always a big fan of Chopin but why la now only i realised Liszt T_T
Schumann is great too! Oh why was i so lazy when young. Basic techniques sucks! My appregios and scales went disorder most of the time.
So, recommended songs! search in on Youtube. Vals Romantico and Fantasie Impromptu.

School was kinda okay, except for my Extra Curricular Activities part. SCHOOL BAND is currently lacking of people who can actually count them beats.I seriously sucked at hitting the big drum but who cares about me? Speaking of which, carrying the drum alone, HURTS. Try it yourself. Math was okay, I can solve matrices and even Variations! Joy. =)
Rose and I were talking about contact lenses and yeah! I'm [officially] selling them too. temporarily please visit http://famouseye.blogspot.com/ and i'm selling everything she has over there.

Magazines! Still, reading Ifeel monthly and Choc occasionally. May and I were talking about future career and she suddenly said,"Go become a beautician la! Since you're so interested." I was like O_O...nobody said that before to me. What she said was partly true. haha yes, I can do eyebrows like proffesionels. I can advise about beauty products. I can do a full day and night make up. I'm mastering hairdos. What May was wrong about is, i'm not keen to be a beautician and the reason why i picked up those skills is to beautify me. I know how tiring it is when making over.


Food! I'm addicted to Nestle Fitness Honey and Almond. Ahhh, my new love! No, me dont like it with milk.

*UPDATES: Leona Lewis's is great! Lovely lyrics.
"My Hands, they don't wanna go without your hands."

Finally i'm interested in another good lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment