Saturday, April 10, 2010

Earth Song?



What about sunrise? What about rain?aaahhh..ooohh...

(it is how the song goes anyway)


this song, makes me feel sad and regret.
neh, Mr Chin la! Showed this movie =( =(

we should really save our planet earth!
Ozone layer is depleting real fast.=(
sometimes, mr.Subra is right too although he craps a lot.

Today went to school to get my report card.
Sad =(
Cuz Pn Siti told my mum about my math.
41 poor pathetic marks only. And mum was so disappointed =(
Mum was like, "Girl, do you know u can do better?"
I said nothing.

True, i know i can do so much better ok.
but...math!
(pulls ears and look onto the ground, with sulking long face)
=((((((((((((((((((((((((((

**





Music class today. Im bringing good news!
I'm participating a competition called 'Band Idol' in Subang Parade (is it?) on August. Shall i be not wrong my band members will be 3girls and 1guy. so.. Paramore isn't a right picture anwyays.
Winners will get some cash as rewards! =D and guess what's my position is in the band?

ok i know you get it. I will be a vocalist over there..so bear that in mind, support me kayy . =)


*Contact lenses selling hot! Luna king black 17mm wow, grab it fast!




ps: i'm wearing pop.c light brown in my recent pictures and it is only 15.8mm so imagine the 17mm on urselves kay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment