Thursday, April 1, 2010

love, love love



specs ;D

TOMORROW IS HOLIDAY! (jumps around like madddd )
haha. any holiday plannings? i doubt i will fulfill all of them.

lets see my checklist. check check!

what to do tomorrow:
*drink 10 glasses up water. reason: I'm going dehydrated! oh shit! my lips are dry -_-

*read up my perdagangan! i really really think that i'm lucky enough to score an A this time. it is a pitiful 75 marks! (slaps self) shame to get best in commerce senior4.

*practise my piano! piano practise! this year happen to be very important =( both sets near spm trials. sad, sad =(!

*practise singing! i guess next year only will be taking my vocal exams since my schedule is full- almost explode.

*reward myself! this i definitely can do it! LOL, purpose? nah, nothing special. can't mention, won't mention it here! =P

*make plans about primary school gathering. must! i didn't see them for long time dy.

will think more about it ;D till then

No comments:

Post a Comment