Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love and passion



Iamadoll, SECOND FAVOURITE! yummy heels. haha.

It is time for me to show u some sexy heels! LOVE IT.














IKI2 nude pumps! LOVE IT the max!

Gosh, these heels i swear i will do anything to be a rich woman and grab them back home! Mind you, they are from Japan and most of them are costly. If u know me well (as a girl-friend) i'm hunting for nude pumps! especially rome themed. Super sexy! LOL idk why, but i love heels. Like my dear said, i only love heels.
and yeah if you're curious, heels meant 3 inches and above to me. =D not just any 'heels', yadda yadda.

i had some problems with the school mic, too. Anyone who knew very well about sound systems should know Shure SM 58. this mic is used by all sorts of SINGERS, yeah u
might not know it. So, they told me to use the cordless mic which is not a vocal mic at all. And yeah i was angry and cried. LOL, shame shame. *stupid* and today they gave me my precious sm58! that is the way, babe. XD

wei, my business is going down =(

No comments:

Post a Comment