Monday, March 29, 2010

update



me and yeelin putting efforts on the stupid moral project. Okay the project isn't stupid but having much time to spend on it is stupid. The whole idea of the project was stupidly coincidence. aiya talk about this later on.



the final thing. lol. anyway the theme was recycle. which erm, we must only use recycled items. and we were actually wasting materials cuz using new stuffs.
i know it is not presentable but bo bian lor.

then..



wa, concert fever liao lor me!
KHALIL FONG! i think i'm wearing grey to genting which idk why.
maybe its the feeling, bluish grey hahaha!
yes, i bought the PS1 seating which costs me RM215 per one after discount.
15% off! i'm so proud of myself for getting earlybird price ;D



aiya, self obsessed ma ;D
speaking about myself, (which i dont really want to mention about it) I discovered something which i really don't want to believe.
You, made me feel like puking everytime when i see you and yet i have to face you.
You, helped the person above. and acted like as if we were best friends! YOU ARE A SERIOUS BACKSTABBER. no more secrets-telling.
You, put on that sulking long face to me everytime. What did i do wrong?

but you, i felt that you are actually okay and nice.


;D life is so complicated yet simple. crap ==

No comments:

Post a Comment