Monday, March 22, 2010

flies

The heels i bought that day. =)



Time flies.
it is end of march already lor.
Holiday no more =)

I wasted my holidays slacking at grandma's.
seriously, doing nothing but watch and watch the TV.



the masks i brought to her house.
I end up doing one paper mask, and few times nose mask.

didn't really use them though..



now this picture is historical. as u can see, my aunt is still single by that time. now she's got a son! Wendy, We should really take another shot.



poor little cousin. she is so bored throughout the holidays. Sit at the top of the sofa. Haha. This is what you do when you have nothing better than this to do.



Oh , also cut my fringe. Went out to the saloon and got some treatment during the holidays. May fetched me out from my grandma's. She was initially trying to change her hairstyle but end up doing rebonding. seriously, she looks the same anyway. (giggling) But, ! I LOVE MY TREATMENT. I used to have tangled hair every morning but now, no! not at all. It is still soft and manageable.



YES! LASTLY, KHALIL FONG!
i'm so gonna date him on the 29 MAY! Oh i'm hell overjoyed when mum said YES with THE "i spend u lah". ^^ I love you mummy!


as you can see i skipped school today. terrible headache ( thats an excuse! )

No comments:

Post a Comment